Benenden

Click on pictures to enlarge them

Click on pictures to enlarge them

Overlooking the village green, built in 1908 by public subscription in memory of Lord Cranbrook, the cupola became unsafe and had to be removed in 1973 and was replaced as part of the millennium celebrations.

A photo of the memorial hall circa 1950

The Memorial Hall belongs to St. Georges Church and should anyone wish to book it for a function it is available to anyone subject to certain terms and conditions. For details contact Jackie Liffen by email at memhall@daisystar.co.uk

Copyright Tim Dwyer 2002 - timdwyer@benenden.org.uk